Kona Groove Cutting & Serving Board
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|24|| $31.89 each|
|48|| $30.81 each|
|96|| $30.06 each|
|144|| $29.33 each|
- One of the original bamboo cutting boards: Totally Bamboo's Hawaiian Collection were the first bamboo cutting boards!
- Perfect for cutting large cuts of meat or juicy fruits: the Kona Groove features a juice groove around the edge of the board to keep tables and countertops clean.
- Beautiful two-tone bamboo design is strong and durable yet gentle on knives— and ideal cutting surface!
- Easy care: simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher.
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn’t require clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting.
In the beginning, there was the Hawaiian Collection - the world's first bamboo cutting boards! To this day, they remain the most popular and widely imitated bamboo boards on the market. The Kona Groove is the big daddy of our Hawaiian line. The grooved side is perfect for carving juicy meats and fruits. The other side is flat, making it a wonderful board for pastry, bread-making, and all your slicing, dicing and chopping.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
18 IN L 12 1/2 IN W 5/8 IN H
Country of Manufacture
1 Location: The price includes 2 sq inches of engraving. Larger imprint size available at $0.63(v) per sq inch.